Please don't use your mobile phones on the filling stations especially while filling. The video attached happened in Brazil last month. The service station employee didn't follow the procedures during the discharge (It happened around 3:00AM). He used his mobile phone as a lamp to illuminate the tank to see if the product was right..... Unfortunately this man died two days after.
For all those who visit, Leave a Comment...... be nice to know what you're thinking.....
All of us make little health mistakes that cause damage to our bodies in the long run - simply because we are unaware we are doing something wrong. Here are some of the most common mistakes made by many of us.
Crossing our legs : Do you cross your legs at your knees when sitting? Although we may believe that this is the lady-like elegant way to sit, sitting this way cuts down circulation to your legs. If you don't want varicose veins to mar the beauty of your legs and compromise your health, uncross your legs every time you realize you have one knee on top of the other. The best way to sit is to simply place both legs together on the floor, balancing your weight equally. If you feel like changing position, instead of crossing your legs, simply move both legs together to one side. As an alternative, you could also consider crossing your legs loosely at the ankles. This is a classically elegant way to sit, and is far better for your legs and your health than sitting with your legs crossed at your knees.
Not changing our toothbrush : How often do you change your toothbrush? Most of us wait until most of the bristles have either fallen off, or are in such bad shape that we'd be embarrassed to pull out our brush in public. However, since not many of us need to pull out our brush in public, we carry on with our frayed one until we lose it. Replace your toothbrush often. Damaged bristles can harm the enamel, and don't massage your gums well. If you find brushing your teeth a pain like I do, but know you must do it, you might as well be doing it right. Imagine going throughthe annoyance of brushing your teeth twice a day only to find out that you're damaging your enamel every time you clean your teeth. Also, use a brush with soft bristles unless your dentist has advised otherwise.
Eating out often : There are oils that are high in cholesterol, and oils that cause little harm and are better for your heart. However, no matter how light the oil is, it is never a good idea to eat too much of it. Avoid fried foods. Remember that in all probability your favorite Indian food restaurant throws a huge, HUGE chunk of butter in a tiny bowl of dal. Rita, who worked in the kitchen of a 5 star hotel, was shocked when she saw the cook chop a 500gm butter slab in half, and throw half into a Paneer Makhani dish. No wonder the customers left licking their fingers. And no wonder they felt so stuffed and heavy afterwards. Limit outdoor eating unless you know that you're getting served light and healthy food.
Skipping breakfast : Never, ever skip breakfast. Remember, when you wake up in the morning it's been around 10-12 hours since your last meal. Your body needs food now, more than at any other time. Eat a heavy breakfast.You will then be busy through the day, and the calories will get expended quickly. If you are trying to diet, eat a light dinner. Here are some more common health mistakes we make. Being informed and making a few changes can help make us feel a whole lot better.
High Heels: High heels sure look great, but they're murder for your back. This however doesn't mean you should steer clear of stilettos. Wear them, but not when you know you will be walking around a lot. Wear them when going out for lunch or dinner - when the only walking you will be doing is to your car, to the table, and back. Avoid high heels when you are going somewhere on foot. If you are constantly tempted to wear your heels, take a good look at your flats. Is there something about them you dislike? Invest in a new pair of beautiful flats or shoes with a low heel. Buy something you love, that you will enjoy wearing. If possible, get a matching bag. You will then enjoy your flats as much as you do your heels.
Sleeping on a soft bed : You don't have to sleep on the floor be kind to your back, but do make sure you have a firm mattress. Although a mattress on springs is soft and lovely to sink into, it's bad for your back. If you already have an old bed with springs, you don't need to invest in a new one - simply get a thick wooden plank put over the springs, and place the mattress on the plank. Similarly, if your mattress is oldand lumpy, throw it out and get a new one. Your neck and your back will thank you. The same rule applies to sofas. If you will be spending hours on a sofa, get a firm yet comfortable one. Sofas you completely sink into are not the best idea.
Pillows : No matter how comfortable sleeping with ten cushions is, have pity on your neck and resist. Sleep with one pillow, and make sure it is not too thick. If your pillow gets lumpy, discard it and go for a new one. Get a thin pillow if you sleep on your stomach and something a little thicker if you sleep on your back, to give your neck adequate support.
Not exercising : So all of us know we should exercise more, but many of us don't. This is a health mistake we consciously make! And why is that? Simply because we refuse to admit the damage we are causing to our bodies by not working out. A number of people only start working out once they've experienced a warning signal. Don't wait for a heart attack to strike before you decide to opt for a lifestyle change. Make the change now. You don't need to train for the marathon to be in top shape. Half an hour of brisk walking three to four times a week will make a world of difference to your health. You could then increase this to forty minutes, four times a week - and you're all set. If you haven't exercised for a week, you're making a mistake.
For those of us who are not native english speakers and have difficulties expressing ourselves..... Have fun with these notices.....
- Doctors' office, Rome: "SPECIALIST IN WOMEN AND OTHER DISEASES."
- Dry cleaners, Bangkok: "DROP YOUR TROUSERS HERE FOR THE BEST RESULTS."
- In a Nairobi restaurant: CUSTOMERS WHO FIND OUR WAITRESSES RUDE OUGHT TO SEE THE MANAGER."
- On an Indian river highway: "TAKE NOTICE - WHEN THIS SIGN IS UNDER WATER, THIS ROAD IS IMPASSABLE."
- In a City restaurant: "OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND WEEKENDS."
- A sign seen on an automatic restroom hand dryer: "DO NOT ACTIVATE WITH WET HANDS."
In a cemetery: "PERSONS ARE PROHIBITED FROM PICKING FLOWERS FROM ANY, BUT THEIR OWN GRAVES."
- Tokyo hotel's rules ad regulations: "GUESTS ARE REQUESTED NOT TO SMOKE OR DO OTHER DISGUSTING BEHAVIORS IN BED."
- On the menu of a Swiss restaurant: "OUR WINES LEAVE YOU NOTHING TO HOPE FOR."
- In a Tokyo bar: "SPECIAL COCKTAILS FOR THE LADIES WITH NUTS."
- Hotel in Yugoslavia: "THE FLATTENING OF UNDERWEAR WITH PLEASURE IS THE JOB OF THE CHAMBERMAID.
- Hotel in Japan: "YOU ARE INVITED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CHAMBERMAID. "
- In the lobby of a Moscow hotel across from a Russian Orthodox monastery: "YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THE CEMETERY WHERE FAMOUS RUSSIAN AND SOVIET COMPOSERS, ARTISTS, AND WRITERS ARE BURIED DAILY EXCEPT THURSDAY."
- A sign posted in Germany's Black Forest: "IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ON OUR BLACK FOREST CAMPING SITE THAT PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT SEX, FOR INSTANCE MEN AND WOMEN, LIVE TOGETHER IN ONE TENT UNLESS THEY ARE MARRIED WITH EACH OTHER FOR THIS PURPOSE."
- Hotel in Zurich : "BECAUSE OF THE IMPROPRIETY OF ENTERTAINING GUESTS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX IN THE BEDROOM, IT IS SUGGESTED THAT THE LOBBY BE USED FOR THISPURPOSE."
- Advertisement for donkey rides in Thailand : "WOULD YOU LIKE TO RIDE ON YOUR OWN ASS?"
- In the window on a Swedish furrier: "FUR COATS MADE FOR LADIES FROM THEIR OWN SKIN."
- The box of a clockwork toy made in Hong Kong : "GUARANTEED TO WORK THROUGHOUT ITS USEFUL LIFE."
- In a Swiss mountain Inn:> > "SPECIAL TODAY - NO ICE-CREAM."
- Airline ticket office inCopenhagen : "WE TAKE YOUR BAGS AND SEND THEM IN ALL DIRECTIONS."
- A laundry in Rome: "LADIES, LEAVE YOUR CLOTHES HERE AND SPEND THE AFTERNOON HAVING A GOOD TIME."
Any offense is clearly intentional !!!!!
" We all should support Raj Thackeray and take his unique initiative ahead by doing more of what the heroic man does..terrorize the rich to give freebies to the poor..in other words..he empties a rich man's pocket to fill his own and give a few dimes out of that to the poor marathi manoos..who will praise anyone who gives them stuff for free. We all love it when we get things without working for them.
How dare someone be more smart, hardworking and intelligent than us. Very well..let's wait until they get rich and then beat them up and grab it for ourselves. That will teach them a lesson for being smart!! "
1. We should teach our kids that if he is second in class, don'tstudy harder.. just beat up the student coming first and throw him out ofthe school
2. Parliament should have only Delhiites as it is located in Delhi
3. Prime-minister, president and all other leaders should only befrom Delhi
4. No Hindi movie should be made in Bombay. Only Marathi.
5. At every state border, buses, trains, flights should be stopped and staff changed to local people.
6. All Maharashtrians working abroad or in other states should besent back as they are SNATCHING employment from Locals there.
7. Lord Shiv, Ganesha and Parvati should not be worshiped in our state as they belong to north (Himalayas)
8. Visits to Taj Mahal should be restricted to people from UP only.
9. Relief for farmers in Maharashtra should not come from centrebecause that is the money collected as Tax from whole of India, so whyshould it be given to someone in Maharashtra?
10. Let's support kashmiri Militants because they are right to killing andinjuring innocent people for benifit of there state and community......
11. Let's throw all MNCs out of Maharashtra, why should they earn from us?We will open our own Maharashtra Microsoft, MH Pepsi and MH Marutis of theworld .
12. Let's stop using cellphones, emails, TV, foreign Movies anddramas. James Bond should speak Marathi.
13. We should be ready to die hungry or buy food at 10 times higherprice but should not accept imports from other states
14. We should not allow any industry to be setup in Maharashtra because all machinery comes from outside.
15. We should STOP using local trains... Trains are not manufacturedby Marathi manoos and Railway Minister is a Bihari.
WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!