There are a lot of involuntary contributions to this blog... Thanks to all those who have shared, willingly or otherwise.....


For all those who visit, Leave a Comment...... be nice to know what you're thinking.....



Why some men wear ear rings.....


I have often wondered how this trend got started, I now have the answer.......

A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."

The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring, "he replies sheepishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my car."

No comments: