There are a lot of involuntary contributions to this blog... Thanks to all those who have shared, willingly or otherwise.....


For all those who visit, Leave a Comment...... be nice to know what you're thinking.....



ATTITUDE !!!!!

After an international beer conference in London , all the world's top brewery bosses decide to go out for a beer together. The Chairman of Budweiser says, 'I'd like the most refreshing beer in the world, 'The King of Beers': give me a Budweiser.' The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf and opens it for him.

The Chairman of Guinness says, 'I'd like the only beer in the world worth really, truly waiting for: give me a Guinness.' The bartender serves him. The Chairman of Carlsberg says, ' I would like the world's best beer, drunk in more countries than any other: give me a Carlsberg.' He gets it. Vijay Mallya sits down, looks around and says, 'Just give me a Coke.' The bartender looks at him, shrugs, and serves him.

The other brewery bosses laugh loudly and say, 'Hey Vijay, how come you aren't drinking a Kingfisher?'' Listen,' says Vijay Mallya, 'If you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I......

Now that's what I call Attitude !!!!!!

No comments: