There are a lot of involuntary contributions to this blog... Thanks to all those who have shared, willingly or otherwise.....


For all those who visit, Leave a Comment...... be nice to know what you're thinking.....



There's always a little truth.....



There's always a little truth behind every 'Just kiddin!.'

a little knowledge behind every 'I dont know!.'

a little emotion behind every 'I dont care!.'

a little luv behind every 'I hate you!.'

a little uneasiness behind every 'I am okay!.'

a little pain behind every 'forget it!.'

a little fear behind every 'Leave me alone!.'

a little hope behind every 'Goodbye!'

There's always 'something behind every nothing!.'

Every heart has a tale to tell behind every action, emotion & expression!

If only we'd understand the speech behind every silence, may be someday we'd understand life...

No comments: